Welcome to Gaia! ::

Psychotic Sammy
it happend to me i just replied saying ...lol...

See that's the thing about hackers too... A hacker (to which I got a buddy who hacks things on gaia and he says that concidering that it's just pixels and nothing too important gaia is hard to hack) only needs your I.P address to ******** with you, and if memory serves me right... your IP (unless your going out of your way to hide it) is very easy to get a hold of.
I say people who try to hack on gaia are complete retards because for one all Admins on anything don't need your password and stuff because you've given that information already when you started your account. I mean sure many people wouldn't know that and 99% of people don't want their account banned so I'm not all that surprised people are getting hacked.
draco1928 is on a quest for ________.

I've got those before.
I told them fake info.
User: Haha, you're gay.
Pass: F*** you.

Donate please, thanks. ^^
I hope this 'How to spot' forum is seen by ALL new users who plan to stay on Gaia this is vital info for new users o;
super helpful
Heh. Once I got one of these scam messages from a fake "admin", where it said that "We've heard that you've been sexually harassing a girl on gaia. We must have your password to check if it is true, blah blah blah, you'll get banned if you don't give it to us, blah blah blah."
Funny, beacuse I'm a girl IRL and would NEVER sexually harass a girl on gaia(nor IRL) since I am totally straight XD

Too bad I never actually reported that message, I deleted it as soon as I read it.
imma loser. my last account Tohru_Honda459 wasnt banned but someone got to it. i thought they were an a mod. it said mod or whatever and the name was green or whatever color its supposed to be and it asked for my info. and now i cant accesse that account anymore but its not deactivated and stuff. i want it back! it had so much nice stuff. but i made my avi look newbist, i think.

oh and when i go into towns i cant talk to people, someone else is talking in blue letters and it freaks me out
I want to be with you forever...

I've gotten quite a few of these PM's (I even save some of them so I can laugh later!), but I'd like to thank you guys for doing this. ^ ^ It really saddens me on how many people DON'T read the stickies and expect us to do something about it...

So I placed the hourglass upside-down

Beloved Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Swampert rox
These hack-assers should know that the Gaia Staff already has your password and can't loose it. They can see you do anything. If these jerkwads are smart enough to put Admin's avatar in a PM, they should know this.

They do. They're trying to attract people who don't know.

Dapper Werewolf

LOL Hai, name n password plz? ninja

Naw, just kidding.
Account banner gabe Already tried me biggrin but i beat im biggrin
I got one once from this user who was just dissappointing at scamming.

His username was like "huythemaster1234" or something. It should say in my signature.

His avatar was dressed like a normal Gaian. Poor at that. Too dressed up to be a n00b, but not dressed up enough to have any significance. As in he's probably new to Gaia and got a password scam message, and thought he'd try it.

In a poorly typed out sentence, he was like "K LYK I N33DZ UR P-WORD, YA? I IZ GAIA STAFF."

I mean it wasn't THAT bad. I'm exaggerating.

But you get my point.

And it was so funny arguing with him. I knew he was scamming, yet he kept insisting he was legit.

It was really funny. I love scammers. ^.^ They entertain me on Gaia when I get bored. biggrin

Also - anyone who's stupid enough to give out their password to anyone claiming anything is just...well stupid.

Even if a user somehow managed to get his name in orange using some magic internet-hacking, I still wouldn't give my password. If they were truly working for Gaia, they could look for my password in their computer somehow.

And if not, oh well. Ban my account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces