Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know I can just ask in the H2K14 thread but I'd like to avoid getting attacked.

From the dozens of times I've redeemed from Jack, I've only received 2 items. Nearing 100 kills, not have I once beat the boss because I'm not strong enough. So can someone please tell me why tf am I only getting potions and gold.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Moeseph
I know I can just ask in the H2K14 thread but I'd like to avoid getting attacked.

From the dozens of times I've redeemed from Jack, I've only received 2 items. Nearing 100 kills, not have I once beat the boss because I'm not strong enough. So can someone please tell me why tf am I only getting potions and gold.
The drops from redeeming candy are rare
The other items are from trick or treating in the shop
You get one piece of clothing after gathering 22 pieces of candy then you di it again for the next piece
Angels Alibi
Moeseph

You get one piece of clothing after gathering 22 pieces of candy then you di it again for the next piece

O. Alright, thanks.
As for redeeming candy from shops; has the event started? I haven't received an announcement for it and all the shops(excluding gc) I've been to doesn't offer any candy, only has the usual conversation with me.

Spoiled Pandahime

Moeseph
Angels Alibi
Moeseph

O. Alright, thanks.
As for redeeming candy from shops; has the event started? I haven't received an announcement for it and all the shops(excluding gc) I've been to doesn't offer any candy, only has the usual conversation with me.
Yep, it has
That's ow people have been getting the jack clothes
The shops are glitched though, so you have to go through them slowly

CS, Loyal, Rococo and Verge don't grant candies
The normal gold shops (and mecha neko) do

Big Noob

Angels Alibi
Moeseph
Angels Alibi
Moeseph

O. Alright, thanks.
Yep, it has

Mecha Neko must hate me. It doesn't give me candy. Maybe it's still primarily a GC shop? The 22 gold shops do though.

Spoiled Pandahime

Sevalle
Angels Alibi
Moeseph
Angels Alibi
Moeseph

O. Alright, thanks.
Yep, it has

Mecha Neko must hate me. It doesn't give me candy. Maybe it's still primarily a GC shop? The 22 gold shops do though.

Odd, last night I got candy from her, because I remember freaking out about her costume(s)
Now it won't do it
Though, I also couldn't get any candy from treehouse last night
Sevalle
Angels Alibi
Moeseph
Angels Alibi
Moeseph

O. Alright, thanks.
Yep, it has

I think all of the shops hate me, either they the have a normal convo as if they aren't giving away candy or they tell "don't be greedy, we already gave you candy." I haven't received any. lol

Big Noob

Angels Alibi
Sevalle
Angels Alibi
Moeseph
Angels Alibi
Moeseph

O. Alright, thanks.
Yep, it has

Odd, last night I got candy from her, because I remember freaking out about her costume(s)
Now it won't do it
Though, I also couldn't get any candy from treehouse last night

I wouldn't be surprised. It was really glitchy yesterday. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out