Welcome to Gaia! ::

so does anyone know how can i earn money ?? now that Zomg is gone?? sweatdrop

besides the price list now is really expensive...

can someone help me tnx 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh :
Vending seems to be your best bet, as does doing services such as graphics/pixel art / whatever else.

There's this guide too and another guide

Durem Borg

thats funny LOL so how am i suppose to get a job on gaia LOL rofl rofl rofl
ChocolatexDoll
Vending seems to be your best bet, as does doing services such as graphics/pixel art / whatever else.

There's this guide too and another guide

I THINK this is the older guide Zomg is not here anymore and they give a little money...
Go play Booty Grab. They've just increased the payout 500x. They might make it lower next week so make the most of it this weekend.
UNSUB
Go play Booty Grab. They've just increased the payout 500x. They might make it lower next week so make the most of it this weekend.

ok tnx i will biggrin razz 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
UNSUB

is it 1 play per day?? because i keep clicking the aquarium that glows but its not working
miyaka zusaku
UNSUB

is it 1 play per day?? because i keep clicking the aquarium that glows but its not working

Have you played that Aquarium before? You can only play that aquarium once per glow so you need to look for another aquarium that is glowing. Look here
UNSUB
miyaka zusaku
UNSUB

Have you played that Aquarium before? You can only play that aquarium once per glow so you need to look for another aquarium that is glowing. Look here

ok tnx smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces