Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi, I would need some help, how can I earn 17 million gold fast in a short period of time, because I have friday thought sunday to be online to gaia.
the only way you could get anywhere close to that is to buy gaia cash with real money & sell items from the cash shop in the mp. lots of them.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
17 million?

Err, vending, selling art (if you're really good), exchanging, and hardcore Booty Grabbing on high-trigger tanks will probably enable you to make 1 million in a week. Invest in RIGs and EIs and sell them for a profit. If you look in the Gaia Guides and Resources subforum, there are guides that tell you how to make millions in a short amount of time.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

The fastest way would be to buy a bunch of Gaia Cash and use it buy expensive items from Phin Phang or the Cash Shop. Honestly, that's the only way I can think of to earn that kind of gold in such a short period of time without vending constantly, and vending has its limits if you don't have valuable items to begin with.

Witty Fairy

17 million in that short amount of time? You can't make it that fast. Even if you buy Gaia Cash, it will take months to get to 17 million. Friday to Sunday, it's not going to happen.

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

Circus Fish
17 million in that short amount of time? You can't make it that fast. Even if you buy Gaia Cash, it will take months to get to 17 million. Friday to Sunday, it's not going to happen.

You could if you were willing to spend that much money. Around $300 will do it, if you know what to buy and sell. It's not a reasonable solution for most people, but it's possible and is just about the only way I know of for someone without at least 17 mil worth in items to earn that much gold in such a short amount of time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff