Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying Could someone plz tell me how, to add a playlist from www.playlist.com to my profile?

Sparkly Vampire

Sparkly Vampire

Go to playlist.com and make a playlist and get the code for Gaiaonline.

Once u have the code copy it.

Go to your profile and in the top right hand corner click edit profile

A thing will come up on the right side of the screen and then you choose Content.
And then click ADD where it says media.

go to the media box and click where it says edit.

Paste the code in there and save
TYTY <333 for helping me...would have never figured it out.
i tried that way and when i add media it says u have 2 b in view mode to view media and when it was in view mode it disapeared crying crying
uhh, did u save it?
Can u help me I want to add my playlist to my profile but i'm in classic mode and so i don't see the edit profile button. plz help me whee

Wealthy Fatcat

Go to playlist.com sign up to be a member. create a playlist. go to get code for gaia copy the code go to edit your profile go to contents then add media paste the code and then SAVE!easy. biggrin did that help?
i'm in classic mode so i don't have the edit /contents button
Is it media or playlist that I add it to?
Ok. I have added a playlist but, there's a white behind it and i don't like it. If u want to c what i mean check out my playlist. Just plz help me fix it.
I dont have a edit button either i dont know how to go back to this mode or switch between classic or anything. I already got the playlist code ready and did everything in edit profile but there is no EDIT button for playlist.. um help what do i do please?
if you dont have the edit profile button that means you have the classic so all you do is go to my gaia accoutn settings and somewhere on that page in little words you should see multimedia or you guys could simply go here www.gaiaonline.com/multimedia

hope i helped =]

Xhell_casterX rolled 10 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 6, 3, 5, 4, 4, 1, 2 Total: 37 (10-60)

im having trouble posting my playlist i went to gaiaonline/multimedia and tried but it still did not work . . . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff