Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

I have been dealing with an issue for a number of months now. This issue being an open ticket to get my main account back. To be fair I'm a returning member and my account is more than 10 years old now. So my question is how long does it take? I've had a ticket open since Nov. 2013!!! scream
wow omg i just opened a ticket to get my main account back it was permabanned back in 2010 or 2012 i cant remember

the thing is my permaban was not fair because i recieved 10k gaia gold from a guy who wanted people to subscribe to his youtube channel but it turns out i didnt really subcribed to his youtube channel and i just accepted the 10k from this guy

i just got to know that i never subcribed because i synchronized my email with my youtube account and i checked all the channels i subscribed to i really hope they can reply to my ticket and to yours

Seeker

Personally, I hope they fix the concern. It seems unfair to be perma-banned for that. Maybe someone reported you for something else. Regardless with the way things are going. It feels like a perma-ban even though it's just because I was not active for longer than 6 months.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

TheLegs
Personally, I hope they fix the concern. It seems unfair to be perma-banned for that. Maybe someone reported you for something else. Regardless with the way things are going. It feels like a perma-ban even though it's just because I was not active for longer than 6 months.
It's taking quite a while for things to be handled
Try logging in to the account and checking the status of the ticket

the new me 111

Your perma ban was fair. You participated in offsite trading, which is grounds for a ban. Also could be counted as scamming even if it wasn't labeled as offsite trading
Angels Alibi

i didn participate because i didnt trade the subcription for the gold he just gave me gold but i didnt subcribe

well im not that user lol i dont know you

my old main account is I am neko manu

i dont know that person but i liked this base the most thats why i choose it

Seeker

Angels Alibi
TheLegs
It's taking quite a while for things to be handled
Try logging in to the account and checking the status of the ticket

That's what I was wondering this ticket has been open since Nov.2013 I check it regularly but nothing has been done just sitting in que. I can understand that there is a lot of tickets that people put in but it's been like 9 months now.

Spoiled Pandahime

the new me 111
Angels Alibi

i didn participate because i didnt trade the subcription for the gold he just gave me gold but i didnt subcribe

Like I said, could be considered scamming
You took his gold under the pretense that you would subscribe to his channel. The full deal itself would be bannable anyway
Angels Alibi
the new me 111
Angels Alibi

Like I said, could be considered scamming
You took his gold under the pretense that you would subscribe to his channel. The full deal itself would be bannable anyway

i dont know if it was scamming since what he wanted to do was something against the gaia tos

i didnt know what offsite trading mean back then im from peru my first language is not english

also i still dont know if that kind of "scam" as u call it deserves a permanent ban or a temporary ban
anyways its really strict to have that kind of permanent bans

i play maplestory too and they gave a second oportunity to hackers, scammers, etc
i dont get why gaia couldnt

Spoiled Pandahime

TheLegs

That's what I was wondering this ticket has been open since Nov.2013 I check it regularly but nothing has been done just sitting in que. I can understand that there is a lot of tickets that people put in but it's been like 9 months now.
It's odd for it to be taking so long
Usually it would be handled by now
I don't recommend filing another ticket, but just be patient a little longer <3

the new me 111

Gaia has nothing to do with other sites, so if another site doesn't take scamming seriously it's no reason for Gaia not to
My only suggestion would be PMing a mod to find out what the account was banned for. Scamming or offsite trading. Then you can find out where to go from there
It's possible you already had other warnings on the account and they decided to just perma ban it
Angels Alibi
i rly hope i get unbanned!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas