Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Humorist

I buy GC, but man...300GC free per month was something really sweet. ._.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Poshul
GoDoFuNdO

what drives me insane most is that the reason they give to drop the only carrier they had working for most if not all the international user is the carrier stopped working on US crying

Read the Dev notice another user posted. It says Blue Noodle broke contract with GAIA not Gaia broke contract with them.

Are there any notices telling us why the Tree still shows up even though you can't earn anything from it?
T4NGO
Poshul
GoDoFuNdO

what drives me insane most is that the reason they give to drop the only carrier they had working for most if not all the international user is the carrier stopped working on US crying

Read the Dev notice another user posted. It says Blue Noodle broke contract with GAIA not Gaia broke contract with them.

Are there any notices telling us why the Tree still shows up even though you can't earn anything from it?

Not that I've seen. It's probably a bug.

Loved Bunny

T4NGO
Poshul
GoDoFuNdO

The reason the tree is still up is because there's an easy, quick and fast access to the other offers from the other sponsors ( other than the TopOffers ), like Peanut Labs and Matomy.
I've always feel that BN was a bug and was able to get multiple GC from it daily. Now that people actually speak out and talking about it makes me feel less guilty lol. Other offers always ends up making me disclose personal info at the last step (surely no harm) but was kinda reluctant to do them. Anyway, I don't live in US and don't do credit card, but I'll keep buying from market to support the site. =D

Justice GO

zickkun
I've always feel that BN was a bug and was able to get multiple GC from it daily. Now that people actually speak out and talking about it makes me feel less guilty lol. Other offers always ends up making me disclose personal info at the last step (surely no harm) but was kinda reluctant to do them. Anyway, I don't live in US and don't do credit card, but I'll keep buying from market to support the site. =D

Exploting glitches isn't wise. It can lead to a perma ban when you're caught.
Erailea
zickkun

Exploting glitches isn't wise. It can lead to a perma ban when you're caught.

aye aye, sweatdrop Well, haven't spent any GC yet, they can take them back if they want. Just watching some vids and doing some surveys to help Gaia. But I'll take your advise to heart. heart
Glad I'm not the only one with the same problem. Well not glad, but you get my drift. I hope new offers show up soon.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
- - Synxified
T4NGO
Poshul
GoDoFuNdO

The reason the tree is still up is because there's an easy, quick and fast access to the other offers from the other sponsors ( other than the TopOffers ), like Peanut Labs and Matomy.

Peanut Labs rarely ever works either, but that's not just recently, it almost never helps. lol And the 21 and Omega videos on Matomy don't work either.

Loved Bunny

T4NGO
- - Synxified
T4NGO
Poshul
GoDoFuNdO

Peanut Labs rarely ever works either, but that's not just recently, it almost never helps. lol And the 21 and Omega videos on Matomy don't work either.

The only things that really work in Peanut Labs are some surveys and subscriber ads. But the other sponsors do work for other people.

Business Powerhouse

23,450 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Was the only way I could get free cash as well, rarely any other offers ask as little as watching a video.

I would do surveys, but they ask for personal info. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces