Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Big Noob

Here is the Scamming Report
Reporting Guidelines:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A successful report will give you a reference number. Keep it.
You may need it if you need to contact a site moderator if it takes more than a month to have a reply.

Helpful Gaian

You file a Scamming report.

Ensure you fill in all the fields of form otherwise it will not submit.

You can only report them not fulfilling their end of the deal with you. Not with other parties.

User Image

User Image

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Sevalle
Here is the Scamming Report
Reporting Guidelines:

A successful report will give you a reference number. Keep it.
You may need it if you need to contact a site moderator if it takes more than a month to have a reply.
thank you

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

HauntingEchoes

You can only report them not fulfilling their end of the deal with you. Not with other parties.

User Image

User Image
how can I see my trade history

Big Noob

Krecher
HauntingEchoes

User Image

User Image

Since it's recent, just go to trading or the bank and on the bottom of a list, the canceled trades are seen. Open them up and take screen shots as proof. Include other things like PMs and posts if available.

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Sevalle
Krecher
HauntingEchoes

User Image

User Image

Since it's recent, just go to trading or the bank and on the bottom of a list, the canceled trades are seen. Open them up and take screen shots as proof. Include other things like PMs and posts if available.
I can't find the first cancel they did though, it wont show up.

Big Noob

Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
HauntingEchoes

User Image

User Image

How long ago was this trade anyway? We can only see a limited number of past trades. Only mods and higher can see older ones. You may need to indicate in your report the possible dates of the trade in question so they can search for them.

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
HauntingEchoes

User Image

User Image

How long ago was this trade anyway? We can only see a limited number of past trades. Only mods and higher can see older ones. You may need to indicate in your report the possible dates of the trade in question so they can search for them.
it was on the 20th the first trade that he canceled then on the 22 I send a trade because he accused me of being a scammer and said that this user that HE actually owns was saying I was a scammer thats why he didn't go through with the trade the first time so I said as along as you don't scam me and will send the trade, he said he will send it when he got online via computer then never did I waited days and find out he canceled it on the 26th I send him a second one today but I think my best bet is to just report him

Big Noob

Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
HauntingEchoes

User Image

User Image

it was on the 20th the first trade that he canceled then on the 22 I send a trade because he accused me of being a scammer and said that this user that HE actually owns was saying I was a scammer thats why he didn't go through with the trade the first time so I said as along as you don't scam me and will send the trade, he said he will send it when he got online via computer then never did I waited days and find out he canceled it on the 26th I send him a second one today but I think my best bet is to just report him
If it's that recent, the canceled trades should appear at the bottom of the page in your trade page. Not sure why that is not happening for you. Maybe the mods can see those in any case. Just give them a good accounting of the events surrounding the scam so they have a clear picture.

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle

If it's that recent, the canceled trades should appear at the bottom of the page in your trade page. Not sure why that is not happening for you. Maybe the mods can see those in any case. Just give them a good accounting of the events surrounding the scam so they have a clear picture.
yeah me either cause he canceled the first one on the 20th who is the a mod so I can ask

Big Noob

Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle

yeah me either cause he canceled the first one on the 20th who is the a mod so I can ask

PM any Site Moderator
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle
Krecher
Sevalle

PM any Site Moderator
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.
can you send me a link because it's not showing in google chrome

Big Noob

Krecher

That's odd. I am using Google Chrome as well. Maybe there is something wrong with your browser so that is why you couldn't find the trading details? Try clearing your cache or using another browser to check.

Also, the moderator link is found right under the Topic Listing Header underneath the tabs in every forum.

Bucktoothed Bloodsucker

Sevalle
Krecher

That's odd. I am using Google Chrome as well. Maybe there is something wrong with your browser so that is why you couldn't find the trading details? Try clearing your cache or using another browser to check.

Also, the moderator link is found right under the Topic Listing Header underneath the tabs in every forum.
found it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces