Welcome to Gaia! ::

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ So recently when I go to the GCash tree to do offers and watch free videos, there is one that comes up that looks a little fake.
I was hoping there would be some way to check the legitimacy of the offer before trying it as I really don't want to get a virus :/
User Image

thats supposed to be a video, and its showing up as a link to a website instead.
Do you think it would be find to click it, and if I did, would I actually get 750GCash?
] :.

Relentless Glitch

Sponsored Offers Forum

You can ask the people there if they have any bad experiences with that particular sponsor.

Dapper Genius

10,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
is the link a tinyurl, or something not gaia? When in doubt, best not click it!

Original Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sup-qt
.: [ So recently when I go to the GCash tree to do offers and watch free videos, there is one that comes up that looks a little fake.
I was hoping there would be some way to check the legitimacy of the offer before trying it as I really don't want to get a virus :/
User Image

thats supposed to be a video, and its showing up as a link to a website instead.
Do you think it would be find to click it, and if I did, would I actually get 750GCash?
] :.

oh boy, half of those offers are viruses

hell, the santooku knives or whatever are scams. charged a surplus of 89 dollars for no reason

loool good luck

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Dalia Royce
Sponsored Offers Forum

You can ask the people there if they have any bad experiences with that particular sponsor.

.: [ Ahh thank you!! I had tried to find that forum, I just had no clue at all where to look haha ] :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff