Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Exhibitionist

my friend has been hacked and they changed her name and email address too. i filed a report but would like someone to tell at this moment.

Helpful Gaian

You filed a hacking report for someone elses account?

Unfortunately that will not even be looked at. Only the person who owns the account can file a report about it being hacked, messaging a mod won't do anything either since it's not your account.

User Image

User Image

Sweet Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Oh, my, no. Your FRIEND needs to file the report, not you. Gaia won't discuss things with a 3rd party. Also, you need to wait for a hacking report, then after a month of hearing nothing (if that's how it goes), you can contact Gaia.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
It's great that you're so concerned about your friend. However, your friend is going to need to file a hacking report themself. In order to properly investigate a hacking, we need the victim to report it.

Once your friend files a hacking report, he/she needs to wait for a response from the investigating moderator or administrator. They might have follow-up questions or further instructions. 3nodding

Bashful Exhibitionist

SugarplumSweetheart
Oh, my, no. Your FRIEND needs to file the report, not you. Gaia won't discuss things with a 3rd party. Also, you need to wait for a hacking report, then after a month of hearing nothing (if that's how it goes), you can contact Gaia.

thank you. i guess i just paniced

Sweet Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
Oh_So_Epic
SugarplumSweetheart

thank you. i guess i just paniced
You're welcome. Understandable. Next time, think before you act, though. cat_wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff