Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone. As the title says, I'm having trouble figuring out my e-mail of my old account. The account was xXx DeathPhantom xXx and I had some pretty awesome, expensive items on there, so I was hoping I could move them all over to here. But turns out, I forgot my password, and hence, need my e-mail in order to get a password change. I've been trying to figure out what e-mail I used but I can't seem to find it. </3 Is there anyway and admin could tell me which e-mail is attached to that account, or would that be impossible?

Edit: Maybe I already figured out the e-mail but it went deactive due to inactivity.. Is there anyway to access my password any other way?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
They can't tell you exactly, but doesn't hurt to try.
Click Owl

I forgot my email address on the account. Can you tell me what it is?

Due to user privacy concerns, we cannot divulge the entire email address of any account, even to someone who claims they are the account's true owner. However, if you contact us, we can give you a hint that should help you remember the rest.
Once you remember the rest, you should be able to use our Forgotten Password tool located here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/sendpass

Source: Help/FAQ >> keyword search: "forgot".
Arwen

Awesome. Thanks a lot! I'll go try that now..
Hmm.. the link doesn't seem to work.

Relentless Glitch

Click Owl
Hmm.. the link doesn't seem to work.
Which link? Try clearing your cache.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items