Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm new, what do some of these terms mean?

also, my fishing won't come up. is that cause there are so many people using it or that my computer is funky?

i can't access my inventory things either.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Keiara_Kairobi
I'm new, what do some of these terms mean?

also, my fishing won't come up. is that cause there are so many people using it or that my computer is funky?

i can't access my inventory things either.

What terms?

Fishing, or Flash here, seems to be having difficulties through Internet Explorer. Some have suggested that you use Opera or Firefox to play the game.

Inventory is down for some users, depending on which servers are you're located on. Some other users know how you might be able to bypass it.
like a sticky and other things like that.
Keiara_Kairobi

Stickies are topics that have useful information, such as the rules of that particular forum and such. They always stay at the top of the forum, so they don't need to be bumped. It's always good to read the stickies before you post for the first time in a forum. 3nodding

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Keiara_Kairobi

A sticky are threads which stay at the top of each forum and subforum. They are usually made by moderators or administrators. They are mostly there to make useful announcements and so forth.
thanx.

and how can i pm someone without going through a long process? cause at the moment i only see how to pm through my mail list.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
To PM someone.....

If you see a user in the forum, click their profile, then you can click on PM.
If you already know the user you want to PM (know how to spell their username) then just go to Mail, New Message, and type their name in.
If you want people to define terms for you, dearie, you'll need to ask about specific ones. We can't read your mind.
If you want people to define terms for you, dearie, you'll need to ask about specific ones. We can't read your mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff