Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Glitch

EyeMyselfAndMe
Morbid Obesity
you just have to be patient. it's still in beta testing and they are adding users one by one.

It's not the one by one adding that's so bothersome, it is the random order in which they are doing so. People who sign up today get in while people who signed up a week ago don't, but people who signed up just short of a week ago do. It's all just to inconsistent which is what makes it so frustrating to deal with cat_emo
I looks like it's based on registration than randomly.
similar thread
man bull crap being patient doesnt freakin work if i want to play a game i want to play it now not in 5000 days stressed

Beloved Foe

wirt2650
man bull crap being patient doesnt freakin work if i want to play a game i want to play it now not in 5000 days stressed

Wouldn't it be great if whining got you moved further down the list? You'll get to play the game. I've been waiting since October and still cannot play. But, I'm not bitching about it. Just take it all in stride, go outside and get some fresh air. Don't obsess, there are plenty of other things to complain about and I'm sure you can find them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff