Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pink Peppercorn
iiMaranda

You have to replace the old Youtube code with the new one.

already have. (/.) if its the yu.tube.com/ one

Magnetic Player

Pink Peppercorn
iiMaranda

You have to replace the old Youtube code with the new one.
gonna try agin hahaha i feel stupid xp

Magnetic Player

Pink Peppercorn
LaraaBbyy

You have to put the numbers and/or letters from the end of your Youtube video into the code.
got it biggrin

Skilled Genius

iiMaranda
Pink Peppercorn
LaraaBbyy

You have to put the numbers and/or letters from the end of your Youtube video into the code.
got it biggrin
Basically for future reference it goes like this.

YouTube changed their video playback, which changes how it behaves. You can revert it back to the previous video playback version by adding ?version=2 to the video URL. The problem with that then is that Gaia strips out any YouTube parameter other than that of &autoplay=1. To get around this you need to pass the video through the Google API.
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/VIDEO-ID?version=2
Optionally you can add &autoplay=1 at the end of the URL. Be sure to swap out the bold VIDEO-ID with the ID of the video, which you can get in either the address bar or the share link.

Hilarious Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iiMaranda
okie tryed it with another song it works but it's not autoplay any idea's? thank u

(/.) I really hope you get this because I can't contact you back because of your settings.

- Ah, yes!. I noticed that the code she gave you was a song by her choice to change the song on your profile is, http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/ ->AkMkc2bmscM<- ?version=2&autoplay=1
put your code in where I pointed and delete the extra spaces + arrows. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff