Welcome to Gaia! ::

I never go into forums.. So I NEED help here. I have recently gotten my account banned for Hacking, even though I know I didn't do it. But I remember a while back I had THIS account and another. One day a friend asked if he can have my other account (the one that had gotten banned this Saturday 4/25) So I said yes, but he left me with the same E-mail and everything just in case. Anyways THIS account gotten hacked so I went back to the now banned one, He thought he had gotten hacked on THAT account and may have filed a report without telling me and then gave that account back to me and I think that's why that account got banned because the report had gotten through.. Please help me? XD and sorry if that sounded complicated o-o So I need someone to help me
This is why people shouldn't share accounts. The actions of one can affect the other's.

I think the story is really confusing. You should PM a moderator and get the exact circumstances of the ban. Right now, it seems that you are guessing or your friend may not be telling the complete story.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To contest the ban, file a ticket, but please get the story straight or else the staff may find it too hard to help you.
File A Ticket
UNSUB
This is why people shouldn't share accounts. The actions of one can affect the other's.

I think the story is really confusing. You should PM a moderator and get the exact circumstances of the ban. Right now, it seems that you are guessing or your friend may not be telling the complete story.

To contest the ban, file a ticket, but please get the story straight or else the staff may find it too hard to help you.
File A Ticket

Thank you, and I didn't say he lied to me I just think he filed a report without telling me, and yes I know it was stupid on my part to have shared an account xD Are they able to ask the other person as well? or I can ask him to help in the investigation of the ban?
II-Misery-II
UNSUB

File A Ticket

Thank you, and I didn't say he lied to me I just think he filed a report without telling me, and yes I know it was stupid on my part to have shared an account xD Are they able to ask the other person as well? or I can ask him to help in the investigation of the ban?
I don't know. Most of the time, these are handled only by the staff and the one filing the ticket. It might make things more confusing.
UNSUB
II-Misery-II
UNSUB

File A Ticket

I don't know. Most of the time, these are handled only by the staff and the one filing the ticket. It might make things more confusing.

Just asking. And thanks again ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces