Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah. I naively fell for a scam. Her account name is Miss-L0CA. She told me that she was giving away from stuff and quitting her account. Unfortunately, she gifted all of my most valuable stuff to her account and I want it back.

Big Noob

Hacking Report
Fill it up. If you don't know the answer, put N/A. A successful report will give you a reference number.

You'll need to be patient. Many others are also having their issues taken care off. Please keep that number so you can PM it to a moderator after a month without any resolution.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I'm sorry to hear about your account. The first thing you need to do is fill out a hacking report. Please make sure to fill in all the boxes or it won't go through and to save your confirmation number so you can check up on your report at a later date.

If you have currently lost control of your account you will need to file the hack report from a secondary account that you have secured.

In the future, here are some tips on how to avoid getting hacked or scammed:
*Never give your password out.
*Have a strong password consisting of letters, numbers, special characters, even lower and upper cases and change it occasionally.
*Another helpful tool is enabling IP Verification in your account settings, which will require you to confirm when you are logging in from a new location. This way if your account ever did become compromised, you would be sent an email letting you know to change the password immediately. Please make sure you control the email associated with your gaia account to use IP Verification though, and to regularly check up on that email so that you can have the best chance at keeping your account secure.

Sincerely,
Meeki
Forum Assistant

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yes. Thank you. the girl just hacked me like 20 something minutes ago. I just sent a report and got the reference number.

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Meeki
I'm sorry to hear about your account. The first thing you need to do is fill out a hacking report. Please make sure to fill in all the boxes or it won't go through and to save your confirmation number so you can check up on your report at a later date.

In the future, here are some tips on how to avoid getting hacked or scammed:
*Never give your password out.
*Have a strong password consisting of letters, numbers, special characters, even lower and upper cases and change it occasionally.
*Another helpful tool is enabling IP Verification in your account settings, which will require you to confirm when you are logging in from a new location. This way if your account ever did become compromised, you would be sent an email letting you know to change the password immediately. Please make sure you control the email associated with your gaia account to use IP Verification though, and to regularly check up on that email so that you can have the best chance at keeping your account secure.

Sincerely,
Meeki
Forum Assistant

Ok. Thank you. I will certainly do that.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
AnimeVet160

If you have currently lost control of your account, you will need to file the hack report from a secondary account that you have secured.

Sincerely,
Meeki
Forum Assistant

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
As soon as I realized what she did, I immediately changed my account password and made it longer. Is that ok? I forgot to put on the hacking report that she also took my Love Potion 3.

2,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AnimeVet160
Yeah. I naively fell for a scam. Her account name is Miss-L0CA. She told me that she was giving away from stuff and quitting her account. Unfortunately, she gifted all of my most valuable stuff to her account and I want it back.
what stuff did u loose? and how did u fell for a scam?

Big Noob

-Reportiing_Staff-
AnimeVet160
what stuff did u loose? and how did u fell for a scam?
I'm sorry, but that really should be between the moderators and the one filing the report. It's really none of any of the business of any other user.

What a very interesting username you have. Just saying.

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I checkd her shop. Apparently, she sold all of the stuff that she stole from me b/c one of my items is still up for sale. She got 234,700 gold for my stuff. That really makes me boil.......... stressed

PhilllyBoy's Princess

Wicked Faun

18,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Wow that sucks. Ive been hacked in the past like several years ago and i can feel your pain.

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah. Actually it was more like she scammed me.

Relentless Glitch

AnimeVet160
Yeah. Actually it was more like she scammed me.
Yes, you were initially scammed, but then the person went inside your account and took away your items and that elevates the offense to a hacking.
wow i know how that feels ive been hacked before so now im back to where i started off.
rule # 1 Gaia will never ask for your password. they already know it they dont have to ask

also hurry up n change your password now so they cant take much.

Interesting Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Jolly cereal killer
wow i know how that feels ive been hacked before so now im back to where i started off.
rule 1 Gaia will never ask for your password. they already know it they dont have to ask

also hurry up n change your password now so they cant take much.
I did as soon as I realized that shed hacked me. I changed my password right before I submitted the hacking report.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff