Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/coolbfjr/17601848/?_gaia_t_=718 < this is my old account it was hacked to have prove that it is my account ill will show you screen shots. Please change my old account email to that I have on this account.

# 1 http://i41.tinypic.com/16mcz6.png

# 2 http://i44.tinypic.com/2py2atl.png

if you see second screen shot you will see my email.

Please and thank you. Send me email to reset of my account.

Helpful Gaian

This is not how you report a hacking.

File a hacking report. Fill out every single field in the report or it will not send.

And then keep the confirmation/reference number you get at the end for your own records (and in case you need to check up on the report).

And then you just wait and let the staff do what they do.

They will do their best to restore your account, there's no guarantee, but they will do their level best.

User Image

User Image

Kindly Seeker

So i took a Look at what you say is your oLd profiLe.
you know the images are not proof of any thing.
Fill out the report if you hacked for reaL
you need to know the items you Lost more then any thing and who hacked you.
but to me you are a bit of a hacker.
or here what this comment Look Like to you, that you posted to your oLd account ?
A bit fishy. The best thing to do is just comment you oLd profiLe to Let people that see it know u got hacked. other then that better to not taLk to the hacker.
might be reading that wrong any way. the report works good and takes about a month maybe 2.

Good Luck. And no hacking allowed on gaia.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
"I would really appreciate it if you would...

==

The Q&A is not a bat-signal for admins or moderators, as they are very rare here.

In any case, that is NOT how you report the hacking. Take the link to your old profile, your screen-shots, and file a Hacking Report.

Fill it up completely, even with a N/A or "I'm not sure" or the report won't sent. It will instead refresh the reporting page. When the page changes with a reference number on it, it means the report was successfully sent. Keep the reference number, and wait 30 days to hear back from a moderator. If no word comes in, PM a moderator. The list of them can be found through a link entitled "View Forum Moderators". The link can be found at the top of each forum.

Let the moderators do their job. They'll do their best at restoring your account. They may not be able to restore your account completely, but it's better than nothing, right?

==

...Leave me alone, keep me informed, and stop comparing me to other people..."
pink-master-man
or here what this comment Look Like to you, that you posted to your oLd account ?
A bit fishy. The best thing to do is just comment you oLd profiLe to Let people that see it know u got hacked. other then that better to not taLk to the hacker.
might be reading that wrong any way. the report works good and takes about a month maybe 2.

I'm very old member and back then there was a crack in the gaia code. You could go around stealing anyone's account. As you see about 100k post he hack this account & other account and this one had nothing so he left it alone.

Also i didn't lose anything he just played on it and changed my password

Beloved Pirate

coolbfjr5
pink-master-man

I'm very old member and back then there was a crack in the gaia code. You could go around stealing anyone's account. As you see about 100k post he hack this account & other account and this one had nothing so he left it alone.

You still have to file a hacking report; otherwise, if he did something on your account that warrants a ban, you will be held responsible. Just fill out the report as bes as you can, and make sure you don't leave any empty boxes, even if you have to put "I don't know" in them. You'll know you did it correctly when it takes you to another page that gives you a confirmation number. Keep hold of this number, for if a month has passed without you hearing anything back, you may PM any moderator with that number and ask for a status update on your report.

Beloved Pirate

Oh, and if you have multiple accounts that were hacked, make sure you file a report for each account. So if three accounts were hacked, file three reports.

Kindly Seeker

coolbfjr5
pink-master-man

i don't care how easy it was back then to steaL items it is still wrong i meen would you go to the store and steaL stuff just because it is easy. mad
i take it back you should not have any Luck
When you Look for hacks Hacker fined you.
Too bad that the mods need to work so hard to get back your account when you would just take an account from some one because it was easy. Yet it is nice to see both sides.
Man there are aLot of hacking on gaia in this past month or 2

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
pink-master-man
coolbfjr5
pink-master-man

i don't care how easy it was back then to steaL items it is still wrong i meen would you go to the store and steaL stuff just because it is easy. mad
i take it back you should not have any Luck
When you Look for hacks Hacker fined you.
Too bad that the mods need to work so hard to get back your account when you would just take an account from some one because it was easy. Yet it is nice to see both sides.
Man there are aLot of hacking on gaia in this past month or 2

File the report, keep your #, and if you haven't heard anything in a month PM a mod for an update. Hope this whole mess gets resolved. Our opinions are irrelevant, good luck.

gaia_crown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces