Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
i just logged on to my hacked account i got back, and all my high priced items including monthly collectables are gone and the person gave away 350k to someone for nothing. i think the person traded all my stuff to their mule account before they were kicked off. how do i get it all back?????

II Earl Grey II's Darling

User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

file a hacking report with gaia and wait to see if they can return things to you<3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1

fill it out completely, with as much info as possible.
User Image

-kay love you❤

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
DefauIt
User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||deffy -hearts- her mushi||is Vyxin||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

file a hacking report with gaia and wait to see if they can return things to you<3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1

fill it out completely, with as much info as possible.
User Image

-kay love you❤

i did thats how i got my account back, its just they never even tried to stop all trades from happening while doing so. its been way over 2 months and it says within 30 days of incident and not to file same report more then once

User Image

you can PM a Mod about it then and ask if they are able to return the items and gold.
The trades were probably all done before the mod got to the account, since they would have frozen any that were still in the process of being sent.
Perhaps they have not yet gotten finished tracking the trades and items back yet?
User Image

-kay love you❤

User Image

Ive seen people wait months and months for hacking issues to be all fixed before XD
User Image

-kay love you❤

Friendly Bunny

Also, keep in mind that they may not be able to get everything back for you.

I'd PM the moderator who helped you get access to your account, and ask them if they're still working on it. It could be they weren't able to track all your items back.

They don't always get everything back, but they do their best. I would suggest enabling IP verification, which sends an email if someone from a different IP address tries to log in.

Sparkly Vampire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Kazie-chan
Also, keep in mind that they may not be able to get everything back for you.

I'd PM the moderator who helped you get access to your account, and ask them if they're still working on it. It could be they weren't able to track all your items back.

They don't always get everything back, but they do their best. I would suggest enabling IP verification, which sends an email if someone from a different IP address tries to log in.

i did already thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces