Welcome to Gaia! ::

Listen, I've been having 'taco' messages when i go to the guilds [all day]. Is anybody else having this problem? If so, have you found a way around it?

Help loved and appreciated.
same problem. no one around it. .And it is pissing me off!!!

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Everyone's having this problem, guilds are down.

Sparkly Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
What taco messages?
Thank you, I was wondeering if It was just me.

[darnit, I need to post on the guilds, too. gonk ]
My guess either the server for it died. Or they're doing maintainence on it. Most likely the latter...
I'm having the exact problem!! GR!!!! i need to post in the guilds! Does Gaia always have problems like this??
dam taco's i was in the middle of lie ka 2 paragraph thign when that dam thign came up stressed
its not just me then...this sucks stressed ...i needed to post in the guilds.....
I really wanted to go to CFU then the taco message came up!!!and I hadn't been on for 4 days....myew... = crying =
I hope they're making it possible to use guild gold! 3nodding
Oh good I thought that I was the only one having the problem. I really want to get to my guild though crying
Ok...so we have to wait how long...this is ridiculous.
this is assanine. it has been down for like 4 days now and normally they are back up in an hour. if it is just down they aren't doing their jobs and fixing it
My guess is that there is a server on Gaia called "taco", that handles all the Guild stuff. And that server is currently down or having problems.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff