Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
So, first off, let me start by stating that I am not even 100% sure if this is the right forum to make such a thread, but I was unsure where else it would go, so for now, it will be here unless someone corrects me?

There seems to be an ample amount of gold rigs being sold in La Victoire;
Golden Lucky Ticket.
Piles of Gold.
Bundles of Gold. (Not sure if they are related to the Piles of gold?)
(There was another one in the cash shop last night, but it is gone this morning.
I cannot remember the name of it, but they were trying to sell them for 1500 GC.)

Anyways, my question(s) are:

1.) Which pay out more?
2.) Are they worth buying in bundles?
3.) What about the plus bundles or whatever? (I think they did that with the honey pots? They had regular ones and "plus" ones that would supposedly pay out more?)
4.) A lot of people suggest investing in the limited quantity items. Do they, ultimately, pay more?
5.) How would I know what to invest in (referring to the limited item.)

Going back to the plus whatevers, they are suppose to help you get a larger payout, but I heard it was a lie. That you ultimately win more gold buying the bundles of 100 or something? I really need opinions from more frequent GC buyers than myself before buying some and seeing what I would like to buy or invest in.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Lionheart

gold devalues quickly because of people using gold gens.
I advise you invest in MCs or LQIs, because the worth of an item will always go up as gold deflates in value.

also, more reasons not to buy gold gens:
User Image

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Serethielle
gold devalues quickly because of people using gold gens.
I advise you invest in MCs or LQIs, because the worth of an item will always go up as gold deflates in value.

also, more reasons not to buy gold gens:
User Image

Oh, very true then. Alrighty then. Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it whee heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
bram toker
please don't buy gold gens. this encourages gaia to keep making them. lqi's are ultimately a better investment anyway, if you vend them before they are re-released in the cash shop.

Very good point... And, alrighty then. So far, I have had about 5 people tell me the same thing. So, thank you very much whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff