Welcome to Gaia! ::

ive been hearying things called gaiagold generaters but i dont trust them

ive seen it on youtube and many people say its a hack is it true?

dont ban me for this i barly found out and i only have 3,280 cause ive been playing games and selling stuuf on the marketplace

im not goin to give the URL cause people might get hacked
On youtube there are tutorials to edit your internet page, but it does nothing to your actual amount of gold. You'd have to hack gaia's mainframe in order to actually increase your amount gold, because how much gold you have is logged in their computers.
It's very much so against TOS to use anything of the sort, and most likely it will be a program that hacks information from the user's computer. Don't ever trust programs of the sort.
every movie on YOUTUBE is FAKE all hackers band together in community's and post there links with a message like "post here that my program worked" and stuff like that

every program that you download is fake + it van steel all your passwords.
ah but there is a gold generator! it's an admin gold generator, but you have to have 10k or more for it to multiply high enough.... i dont use it cuz i might be banned for it...

IRL Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
takkoe numbah6
ah but there is a gold generator! it's an admin gold generator, but you have to have 10k or more for it to multiply high enough.... i dont use it cuz i might be banned for it...

There is no such thing as a legal gold generator.

If you run ANY program that claims to make you LEGAL gold, you WILL get BANNED for it.

No exceptions.

User Image

Malevolent Warlord

10,850 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Level 10 250
~Crimson Tears Of Mine~
On youtube there are tutorials to edit your internet page, but it does nothing to your actual amount of gold. You'd have to hack gaia's mainframe in order to actually increase your amount gold, because how much gold you have is logged in their computers.
User Image
Burning in, burning in. The scar on my palm that wont go away...

The Sesshi says:

So true. And by the way, I love Diru as well! o3o -Points to your signature.-

...Ripping through the gaps in the red clouds with my tattered wings, finding a me who can fly well.
LittleRaverJoey
takkoe numbah6

There is no such thing as a legal gold generator.

If you run ANY program that claims to make you LEGAL gold, you WILL get BANNED for it.

No exceptions.

User Image

I never said it was legal...
ok thats all i need to now
yeah ! all the videos in youtube are totally FAKE !
i wonder why did they still make that .
xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas