Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Darling

If you give it a name, then it's already won.
this has happened to me few times when earning Gaia cash, that I will watch the video and at the end it says something like "share this video" or "thanks for watching this" like all the requirements have been met, but then most of the time the button a the bottom that says "Get Your Reward" never turns green and clickable? I've done everything that asked but it won't work?
What you good for, what you good for?

Recrafted's Bae

Gekko

That has happened to me a few times, it's a glitch.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
It depends on the situation. It may be just a glitch. But it also may be that the sponsor has cut you off. A lot of people are describing this kind of experience, and my conclusion is that the sponsors or the offerers do this to viewers who have reached some kind of limit.

I can't get the rewards anymore for any of SponsorPay's Great Content series of ads, or for several other ads that have been running for the last year or so.

Furthermore, sometimes a new ad cuts me off, too. And that ad never does pay, no matter how many times I try it.

So, now I just make a note of any ads that have stopped paying or never paid in the first place, and I just click past them without viewing them. Heh, this is pay-per-view....NO PAY, then guess what, NO VIEW. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff