Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khaleesi

Can anyone give me a comprehensive list of items on the site that are directly (or even loosely) based on Game of Thrones? (for reasons).
This is all I could find.
Hope it helped.

Game of Thrones

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Khaleesi

utynhgsdsd
Hope it helped.

Game of Thrones

Helps a bit, I know there's some more out there though. Thanks for what you found!
Prue
utynhgsdsd
Hope it helped.

Game of Thrones

Helps a bit, I know there's some more out there though. Thanks for what you found!

You're welcome, and I wish you luck on finding the one's in particular that you're looking for.
Any description on what you might be searching for, or which character based off the series are you supposedly wanting to cosplay or something like that?

Khaleesi

utynhgsdsd
Prue
utynhgsdsd
Hope it helped.

Game of Thrones

You're welcome, and I wish you luck on finding the one's in particular that you're looking for.
Any description on what you might be searching for, or which character based off the series are you supposedly wanting to cosplay or something like that?

Looking mostly at Daenerys and Drogo.

I know Wandering Princess and Draconic Matriarch are based off Daenerys.
Prue
utynhgsdsd
Prue
utynhgsdsd
Hope it helped.

Game of Thrones

Looking mostly at Daenerys and Drogo.

I know Wandering Princess and Draconic Matriarch are based off Daenerys.

I love those characters. Pretty sad at what happened to Drogo. I still wish he was around.
I'll check and see what I can come up with, and if I do, I'll let you know.

Also, on the contrary, is it safe to assume that right now you're keen on finding some items to get Drogo done since you've already found what's needed for Daenerys, right?

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Weren't you going to create one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash