Welcome to Gaia! ::

I tried to take the steps listed on this site to add music to my profile, but there's a problem. At step 2, I only have the 2 choices of either "Theme" or "Preferences"... "Multimedia" isn't listed. How can I get it to show up?

I'm pretty new to this site so I don't know if it's linked to the profile layouts being V2 or not, and I don't know how to switch it to V1 where most of the online free Gaia layouts work on. Help please! sweatdrop

4,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Since you are using a new profile (v2) you'll have to follow a different method of adding multimedia to your profile.

Go to your profile (MY GAIA -> Profile) then click on EDIT MY PROFILE (located at the top right hand corner of the page). A control panel should appear, click on CONTENT and find the ADD button under Media. Once you click on the ADD button, a small blank window should appear inside your profile. Click the EDIT button on the header-bar and copy and paste the link of your multimedia. Once you are done, click SAVE and then VIEW MY PROFILE.
Thanks so much for the easy instructions. I have one more question for anyone out there who may know the answer. Is there any way to put more than 1 song on your profile, other than putting more than 1 media boxes on your page? Like, a play list of sorts?
thanks :3 I needed help too...I was very confused---- sweatdrop
yea!!!big thanks!!1 its realllly works.ty biggrin biggrin lol

Apocalyptic Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
olpluvr
Thanks so much for the easy instructions. I have one more question for anyone out there who may know the answer. Is there any way to put more than 1 song on your profile, other than putting more than 1 media boxes on your page? Like, a play list of sorts?
The Angel of Vengeance...

You can make a playlist at www.playlist.com, then copy the code for Gaia and paste it into your Multimedia box.

Vengeance is blind.

7,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
this site dont work why ?? sad
wow I wish we got more money in the begging

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash