Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Admin Sign Up-Webs.com This site asks for your Username & Password, and claims you will become an admin. I tried a random username and pass, and it redirects here removed

Kindest Regards,

Nova

Moderator edit by Morbid Gnome: phishing link removed
Chaos Tsukiji
Its a scam basically they just put the word admin after the www. Gaiaonline
My Point

Beloved Pirate

Please remove the link from your post; you could get in trouble for posting it, even if you have good intentions. It is a common phishing site, to tell the truth, and is more common than you think; report whoever linked you to that website. You might also want to double check on the Rules & Guidelines of this forum; if you aren't asking for assistance, or asking a question, you don't post a thread here. And you shouldn't be posting that link anyways...

Sweet Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
The site link should be removed if it's a phishing site. You could get in trouble.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Navashuryn
SugarplumSweetheart

Just because we don't allow such links to be posted around doesn't mean someone is going to get in trouble when they're genuinely trying to help. The links get removed, but the user doesn't get a warning or anything.

Nova Shikirori

We appreciate the head's up. In the future, however, when you receive links like these, it's best to just report the PM/post/whatever. We'll take it from there. 3nodding Reposting the phishing links, while well-intentioned, isn't recommended: we want to minimize traffic to these sites as much as possible.
I would personally recommend doing a good virus scan in case that site also tried to infect you with a keylogger or similar.

Beloved Pirate

Morbid Gnome
Navashuryn
SugarplumSweetheart

Just because we don't allow such links to be posted around doesn't mean someone is going to get in trouble when they're genuinely trying to help. The links get removed, but the user doesn't get a warning or anything.

Ah, okay. That makes sense now. cat_whee
Noted; Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas