Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know Gaia is free, and I believe I have a right to speak, as does everyone else.
I may look like a n00b, but that's because I just deleted my avatar. Gaia has gone very,very downhill in terms of the people and the maintenance since I joined. It has had highs, though. Delete inactive accounts, fix the problems WITHOUT TAKING OTHER FEATURES DOWN, and Gaia'll be high and mighty. Again.
PippinHobgoblin
you forgot to mention half of gaia getting banned...quote]

So THAT'S why it's been so quiet lately. twisted
Gaia will not die. Its just going through a rough time. Soon it will be back to normal 3nodding
What's wrong with gaia?
Quote:

Gaia seems to be dying, is it?
Rini-san
Gaia is not dying. It has moments of temporary hell and then comes back twice as good as it was before. Just be patient, the staff is doing everything they can. 3nodding

Hm, lots of stuff seems to be disabled...
Snowy Usagi
Anyway, I'm thinking they did it for a reason. Maybe everyone forgot what GAIA IS REALLY ALL ABOUT. Not about the clothes, the items, the economy. It's a forum. Since we only have the ability to post left, go do it. You know, you're saving gold that way, and making friends. Have at it. >O

But it's not working!
Quintessence
What!? Stuff isn't working? I wasn't aware of this. I mean... when I clicked on stuff and it didn't work, I thought it was just because God hated me. But now have seen the light! Thank you for enlightening me, sir!

My avatar's all green!
Quote:
Yes, it's a layering glitch with the new avatar system, jsut be patient and it'll go away eventually, we already know about it.

When will the stores open?
paperspike
The stores will open when it is fixed. This is probably the 14th thread iv seen about this subject

That should anwser any questions and complaints you have. Just give it time, we all know about the problems already and they're being looked into.

Fashionable Cat

In my opinion, Gaia has been going downhill for about six months.
Ever since they started adding in stupid features and breaking all the stuff that did work, and then not going back and fixing it.
I've been ready to leave for a while now, and when that retarded battle system comes out, I probably will have to. 3nodding

That really sucks too, because I paid Gaia so much money, donated so many times, and have so much valuable stuff.

Gaia is free, none of us have to pay to use this wonderful place, now donators do donate gold and they do get what they donated for, its is hard for admins to do things with people griping at them, if Gaia goes it goes, but it wont, too many people depend on it.
Can you say testing stage? Say it with me TESTING STAGE! This is not supposed to be perfect, in fact, everything should be going wrong. If things don't go wrong, then nothing can be improved. Gaia is not in the least going downhill, in fact, everytime it gets all messed up it is going uphill.

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I dunno, dude. I think that they're all trying to update and fix things around Gaia cause they just added that game and a whole bunch of stuff has just happened. And. Yes. o_O

Shirtless Explorer

9,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Well.. i just got a pink box, so your information is a bit off ^_^
::begins to sing::

It's the end of the world as we know it.....

</sarcasm>
Well Gaia is going down hill........but getting all shut down well......I don't think so, I'm sure lots of people are mad about all them glitches. 3nodding

Tipsy Vampire

10,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
That_One_S.W.A.T.
Is it my or is gaia getting worse and worse? From market and stores going down to green boxes around gaians... Is Gaia going out of buisiness? All these errors... One after another... Everyone is saying that cant change their avi and theres green boxes around the people... And knowones getting any special gifts for the past day.... Help me out and help everyone esle out... thank you for your time ^_^

you forgot to mention half of gaia getting banned...

no, gaia is not going to die...This is just a bad patch, I'm sure once everything is fixed we'll get back on track and make gaia an even better community. 3nodding

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
I think Gaia would announce if they were going out of business before they actually do. It's the respectible thing to do, after all.

Tipsy Heckler

No, Gaia is not going out. It's just having an internal crisis at the moment. 3nodding
Is it my or is gaia getting worse and worse? From market and stores going down to green boxes around gaians... Is Gaia going out of buisiness? All these errors... One after another... Everyone is saying that cant change their avi and theres green boxes around the people... And knowones getting any special gifts for the past day.... Help me out and help everyone esle out... thank you for your time ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff