any help?

Relentless Glitch

The promo may be over.

Toothsome Hoarder

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
Every time you use a coupon code, you must get to the cash ordering screen by following the link from the coupon page.

Also,some coupons can only be used a certain number of times.

Also also, the coupons expire at 8pm pacific time.

Self-sustaining Simp

This one should still be active at the time of my post(for another six hours or so):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/double-coupons-and-a-gaia-cash-sale/t.96092275/

Make sure to click the "Get 5% off Gaia Cash" button in the announcement and copy the code from that page each time you want to use it. I'm not sure if they're set to expire if you don't use them immediately or something, but the announcements for coupons always say something like:
Quote:
please revisit this announcement and click their respective buttons to reactivate them between transactions!

So it may be that clicking the button is required to activate them, even if you already know the code.

Friendly Fatcat

5,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
its past now, but it might have been because it was past 8 pm. Thank you all sweatdrop

Shadowy Rogue

I applied for the 5% coupon code and it worked fine. Then I tried adding on the Rainbow after the storm coupon afterward. I looked in my inventory and there's no Rainbow after the storm box what gives, is gaia running scam coupons now?
Haseo the Chaos Rogue
I applied for the 5% coupon code and it worked fine. Then I tried adding on the Rainbow after the storm coupon afterward. I looked in my inventory and there's no Rainbow after the storm box what gives, is gaia running scam coupons now?
Refer to the moderator IdleRAT's post. Perhaps there was a missed step when you applied the coupon. If after 24 hours nothing has appeared, file a Billing Inquiry.
To access the ticket system, there are four ways.
Bottom of the page:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and
From the Help in the drop down from your user name.
They may look like these too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff