Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
First I wana say I love the site.

Second I've been gettin gaia cash from the videos u post to watch. I was wondering what happened to the ones u do for one cash that u can do up to 10 a day?

I cant afford to buy gaia cash cards. I was wondering if u could bring them back. PLEASE! I'm beggin!

Salty Sweetheart

Bluenoodle, the company to host the videos, is no longer working with Gaia.

Gaia may partner with another company for video GCash offers, but as of right now, no one is sure if the option will be available again.

O.G. Gaian

As per the dev notice posted on Tuesday:
Quote:
Blue Noodle Taken Offline

Blue Noodle is no longer doing business in the US and has broken contract with us. We've completely removed their offers from the site. Sorry for the sudden decision but we do have some more offer providers (with videos!) coming. Have a nice day everyone heart .

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
rinlee
Bluenoodle, the company to host the videos, is no longer working with Gaia.

Gaia may partner with another company for video GCash offers, but as of right now, no one is sure if the option will be available again.

Aw. wahhhhh. (cryin) do u have any idea why they stopped workin with Gaia? BTW thanks for answerin my topic

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
faolan
As per the dev notice posted on Tuesday:
Quote:
Blue Noodle Taken Offline

Blue Noodle is no longer doing business in the US and has broken contract with us. We've completely removed their offers from the site. Sorry for the sudden decision but we do have some more offer providers (with videos!) coming. Have a nice day everyone heart .

Thanks faolan. I dont really read the Dev notices

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces