Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Connoisseur

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
"Hello. I have a question about the Gaia Cash Video Offers. Basically, I can't view the offers that include SocialVibe Videos on that page, but instead, it directs me to another selection of Video Offers. Which have little value in Gaia Cash, but when I click the link to direct me to the offer, the screen is left blank. I'm not sure if it is intentional, or a glitch? Any help is appreciated."

Smitten Kitten

Do you have any ad blockers on? I had the same issue so I used a new browser that didn't have any blockers enabled.

Eloquent Connoisseur

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
maggie iratus
Do you have any ad blockers on? I had the same issue so I used a new browser that didn't have any blockers enabled.

"Thanks for responding to my question. Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I am using the Adblocker on Google Chrome. That worked? I am going to try to use Mozilla Firefox, and see if it works for me."

Smitten Kitten

Sifu Chyaku
maggie iratus

"Thanks for responding to my question. Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I am using the Adblocker on Google Chrome. That worked? I am going to try to use Mozilla Firefox, and see if it works for me."

I had the same ad blocker in Chrome on. Using Firefox worked for me.

Eloquent Connoisseur

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
maggie iratus
Sifu Chyaku
maggie iratus

I had the same ad blocker in Chrome on. Using Firefox worked for me.

"I see. Well, I thank you for your assistance."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games