Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm planning to buy some gaia cash, and since i am outside US, i checked the possible ways to pay. I saw western union as an option, and there are lots of western union here in my country. I'm just wondering if it's usable in other countries for example mine, the Philippines. And how possibly, what are the procedure that should be taken. Thanks!

Shy Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I'm thinking if it's an option and you have it in your country you can use it...not sure about the procedures though did you try clicking on the actual payment method? Sometimes they'll have steps 3nodding

Invisible Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
The_Butters_Show
I'm thinking if it's an option and you have it in your country you can use it...not sure about the procedures though did you try clicking on the actual payment method? Sometimes they'll have steps 3nodding

the steps are not that thoroughly discussed. I'm having doubts. lol

Shy Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
e T e T s
The_Butters_Show

Oooooh alrighty I see I see I don't blame you for not transferring money while you have doubts. If no one responds here with assurances that they've done it and it worked i'd see if you could PM a mod and maybe they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Invisible Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
The_Butters_Show
e T e T s
The_Butters_Show

Oooooh alrighty I see I see I don't blame you for not transferring money while you have doubts. If no one responds here with assurances that they've done it and it worked i'd see if you could PM a mod and maybe they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Thank you! heart

Shy Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
e T e T s
The_Butters_Show
e T e T s
The_Butters_Show

Thank you! heart

No worries i'm just sorry I couldn't give you a more direct answer. I've never tried using western union for anything so it's way out of my league! sweatdrop

Hopefully this is pretty close to the top still and someone will be able to help you before you need to PM a mod. 3nodding You might want to think about editing your first post and putting you need help specifically with Western Union buying gaia cash and that way people with that experience will know you need help with that specific issue 3nodding

Invisible Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
The_Butters_Show
e T e T s
The_Butters_Show
e T e T s
The_Butters_Show

Thank you! heart

No worries i'm just sorry I couldn't give you a more direct answer. I've never tried using western union for anything so it's way out of my league! sweatdrop

Hopefully this is pretty close to the top still and someone will be able to help you before you need to PM a mod. 3nodding You might want to think about editing your first post and putting you need help specifically with Western Union buying gaia cash and that way people with that experience will know you need help with that specific issue 3nodding

Alrighty, thanks again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces