Welcome to Gaia! ::

Every time i get on gaia, it says my tank was glowing 20 mins ago.. this has happened 3 times already. Is there any way i could know when my tank glows? (the last time it glowed was 9:30am EST to 9:40am EST)

Please help xp
... anyone? I NEED HELP
Well, maybe you should just keep alert a lot. Like, get on Gaia every 20 minutes. Or maybe even all day. Does that help at all? wink sweatdrop
But how does it really works? I mean, I've graved some gold while playing in somebodies else tank, so if I get an alert that my tank will glow it means that I must start posting so someone else grabs it? or I just need to get to my aquarium and that's it? O_o

Beloved Treasure

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
Xxblack-clan-nekoxX
thats a good thing you need to go to your aquarium and click booty grab and you will get like 500 gold each time you play
User Image

1. Please stop spamming the Q&A.

2. You cannot play Booty Grab in your own tank, so please don't give out false information.

@ Psilocibyn:
Yeah, when you get that alert make a few posts in a forum (the more, the better), so people can play in your tank.

@ Katieeamberr:
I think the tanks glow (more or less) randomly, so there is no real way to tell when it will start to glow long before it actually does.
It only says something like "Your tank will glow in xx minutes."
Better luck next time. 3nodding

...........hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm alright, so, my aquarium is supposed to be glowing in about 30 minutes, i´ll leave some comments her and there to see what happens, hope someone grabs it, please PM me if you se it glowing biggrin biggrin
Celice - Sweetest Poison
Xxblack-clan-nekoxX
thats a good thing you need to go to your aquarium and click booty grab and you will get like 500 gold each time you play
User Image

1. Please stop spamming the Q&A.

2. You cannot play Booty Grab in your own tank, so please don't give out false information.

@ Psilocibyn:
Yeah, when you get that alert post in a forum, so people can play in your tank.

@ Katieeamberr:
I think the tanks glow (more or less) randomly, so there is no real way to tell when it will start to glow before it actually does.
Better luck next time. 3nodding

thank you very much for clarifying that!!!!! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas