Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah, pretty stupid but I made an account about two or three years ago for my friend, gave her some items to start with and then she didn't really use the account. Problem is, we don't remember the password we created for it OR the email address we used, so we can't get back to the account.

There probably isn't anything I can do to get the account back because I assume Gaia would need 'proof' it's ours.

Any ideas on what to do? =S
Kamirose
Caeli
This has not happened to me but I have seen this question asked and I am not sure of the answer.

If you have an account and you lose the password and the email is shutdown or lost, so you can't get it back that way. Can you submit a feedback form and give all the information about your account and get a password sent to your new email.
or has it changed now.

Thank you very much for your time

Yes, you would fill out a General Account Inquiry on a mule if you didn't have access to the email account smile

At the bottom of the page there is a link called Contact Us or click this link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/contact/feedback

from there you will Go to the help Center Look for the link that says General Account Inquiry.
Click it

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the link next to some red letters. From there fill in all the fields and explain your situation.
IF YOU FORGOT THE PASSWORD IS REALLY OK BUT IF YOU FORGOT YOUR E MAIL YOU CANNOT REVIEVE IT..

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
i don't think theres anything you can do considering you have no proof that the account is yours and gaia won't disclose the email address.
Thank you Trutinae. ^^
[Ribby]
Thank you Trutinae. ^^

Your welcome

Chatty Lunatic

Technically if you created an email account for this Gaia account then the email address you use now or previously will have the email address reqistration you used for the account.

All email address's have a "back-up" email adresse incase you forget the email/password so try check through your old emails of your old email...(hope this makes sence) and if you delete all your registration emails and other stuff that your ment to keep then...Theres nothing you can do smile
BelldandyOMG
Technically if you created an email account for this Gaia account then the email address you use now or previously will have the email address reqistration you used for the account.

All email address's have a "back-up" email adresse incase you forget the email/password so try check through your old emails of your old email...(hope this makes sence) and if you delete all your registration emails and other stuff that your ment to keep then...Theres nothing you can do smile

But then when you look at it , it says 'account verification' on the email and it says only the first two letters. Like sd********** . This is happening to me right now. D:

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Well I Had and account called life taker 360 had the same problem as you but i wanted to get it back neva new wat to do but this is when gaia teamed up with facebook and i remembering connecting my account witch facebook so i contacted dem im still waiting for a reply but im hopeing this will help you.
I have the same problem!!! I have forgotten the password and the email was shut down. i really hope there some way of getting it back??? mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff