Welcome to Gaia! ::

daily treat is broken again
it keep on give ing me thankyou for suporting gaia

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lilly_pad_princess
That's not broken. If there are no videos available, then there are no videos for you.
GC offers are not unlimited -- there are constraints put on them based on where you live, how many times you have done them, etc.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
ummm 4 times and it never changes

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lilly_pad_princess
ummm 4 times and it never changes
The offers are the same for all of your Daily Treat pages. So if you do not have any available for one of the pages, then yes, you will not have any for all of the other pages.
Sometimes if you check back later in the day there might be some new offers, but otherwise, just take the free gold and come back tomorrow.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
ok i will try that
yay it is fix thanks 3nodding whee
yay it is fix thanks 3nodding whee
it is broken again crying

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
lilly_pad_princess
it is broken again crying
Like I said earlier, it's not a matter of being "broken" or "fixed" sweatdrop
It's just a matter of "are there any ads in stock for you to watch?"
At the beginning of the month, there tend to be less ads than usual because TrialPay seems to have a monthly contract with their advertisement companies which needs to be renewed every 30 days. So yes, you are probably experiencing a time of decreased ads at the moment.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
but they fixed the next day when i complaned

Helpful Gaian

That's not how it works.

When it says there aren't any videos it's because there aren't any videos, it is not broken. There just aren't any videos available for you at that time. It didn't start happening because you complained, it was just one of those things where the next day there happened to be a video the next day.

The offers are unfortunately not always available. Personally I hardly ever get any because of where I live. So count yourself lucky that you get them at all. I haven't seen one for months. That doesn't mean it's broken, it simply means there aren't any available for me.

And just FYI, this forum is pretty much user run, so pretty much the only people who see these threads are normal users just like you and me, so that makes it even less likely that the videos showed up since you complained here, because the only people who really see these threads are normal users.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas