Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Whenever I go to shops, the Fishing Shop and Prize&Joy are always locked.
The only way I'm able to get to them is through the marketplace with an item thats sold at one of said stores.

Can anyone tell me why?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Royale Smoke
The only way I'm able to get to them is through the marketplace with an item thats sold at one of said stores.

Can anyone tell me why?
I believe you need to have tickets and/or tokens to get in

Conservative Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Angels Alibi
Royale Smoke

Can anyone tell me why?

In order to purchase tokens you need to be able to get into Prize&Joy, and even then that leaves the Fishing Shops question open wide

Spoiled Pandahime

Royale Smoke
Angels Alibi
Royale Smoke

Can anyone tell me why?

In order to purchase tokens you need to be able to get into Prize&Joy, and even then that leaves the Fishing Shops question open wide
You can get tokens free by doing the daily chance carts, and I could send you some free if needed
Fishing shop you need to play the fishing game
Also shops are locked for new accounts, you need to do different things to get in
Sam's body shop - own a car
Faktori- own a house
P+j -have tokens/tickets/play a game associated with the store
Fishing hole - play fishing game
Loyals - be active on the site for x many days (I forget the amount)
Angels Alibi

75 of the last 90, though given the inconsistencies of it it's not always exact..

Conservative Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Angels Alibi
Royale Smoke
Angels Alibi
Royale Smoke

Can anyone tell me why?

You can get tokens free by doing the daily chance carts, and I could send you some free if needed
Fishing shop you need to play the fishing game
Also shops are locked for new accounts, you need to do different things to get in
Sam's body shop - own a car
Faktori- own a house
P+j -have tokens/tickets/play a game associated with the store
Fishing hole - play fishing game

P&J would still be left open, along with Fishing Hole.

I have tokens and tickets, I still can't get in.

And in order to fish, you need to purchase bait and or a fishing rod, if not using what you got when you joined.

The Faktori and Sam's Body Shop are obvious on why they're locked, but P&J along with Fishing Hole are not, considering you must enter both of them in order to play the games related to them more then once.

I can enter P&J, as I said in my first post, if I click on the store name when looking at tokens in the marketplace, the same is true when clicking on the Fishing Hole if looking at bait while in the Marketplace.

Spoiled Pandahime

Royale Smoke

P&J would still be left open, along with Fishing Hole.

I have tokens and tickets, I still can't get in.

And in order to fish, you need to purchase bait and or a fishing rod, if not using what you got when you joined.

The Faktori and Sam's Body Shop are obvious on why they're locked, but P&J along with Fishing Hole are not, considering you must enter both of them in order to play the games related to them more then once.

I can enter P&J, as I said in my first post, if I click on the store name when looking at tokens in the marketplace, the same is true when clicking on the Fishing Hole if looking at bait while in the Marketplace.

As I previously said, you can get tokens via other means, and don't need to go through the shops to get to said games.
New accounts can often be buggy, so patience is probably a good thing to have

I answered your question, as this is how accounts can unlock the shops. I don't know why you're able to get in through the market, it's possibly a back entrance of sorts. If you've played both games, then your account is likely bugged for the shops. If not, then I suggest you play the two games and try again or try waiting a little longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff