Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Hunter

yeah, greed is in a person's nature. it's something we cant help. anyways, i dont get how to get the gifts
Only_X
I dont know fi this belong here, and please dont flame me, it is just my opinion.

Well actually this is about the christmas presents gaia is "giving"away.
I relly like it and all, but i am sick off all the greedy people that are getting as much presents as they can, so they can make money out of it.

They want the presents to be opened as soon as possible. I personally think that is lame. Dont get me wrong, i dont hate the presents, i love it.
But i am not selling all of them to make money out of it. Okay i am selling one cause i have a double one.

U know christmas on gaia (and in real life) is not about getting as much presents and making as much money out of it as you can. But it is about being together with friends (on gaia and in real life).

If you dont apreciate my opinion, you can post but dont go like OMG your teh noob against me. Remember it is just a opinion.

And i want to thnx gaia for being such a great place.
Shut your whiny little trap .... the admins are very thoughtful to slave to make this event ... so their are a couple of greedy SOB's get over it ... its topics like these that make the admins think "why bother"

Also the admins created a charity forum so everyone will get at least one present "hopefully" . I know its just you opinion but come on ...
Your so right about the gaian greed but... theres nothing anyone can do right? so just sit back and relax for christmas and dont worry about those awful n00bs out there.

I do the caroling for fun! I have 4 presents i think so far
and of course im eager to open them on christmas day! but that dosnt mean im a greedy n00b! Its just like Christmas for me except on gaia!
(And who doesnt get excited to open their presents on christmas?)

Anyways Have an awesome Christmas!

Love, Anime
I have 4 presents and well you will find their is greedy peeps everwhere ... so just let this topic die
thats right people are using mule accounts at the same time as they are on their regular accounts so they can get more and more presents.. i agree with everyone here that said using mule accounts just makes it lag more... i only using one account to get 9 of them each one from the shopkeeper..and bank and salon
Its funny because I just read one of your post and you state those getyting lots who make cost go down are screwing you over. Um if you don't plan to sell the items why do you care about the value? I personally think that having so many make it good for newer users to get them because they are selling cheap so those who can't carol can buy them or recieve them as donations because people will give them away. If the sole purpose is to collect the items just to sell them then whats the point? Christmas isn't about selfishly marking prices up or whining because things don't go your way. You should just be glad the admins cared enough to make this event and be happy with whatevers in the gifts. Personaly I dislike RJU items but did I whine or complain? No because Gaia is a free site and if you don't like how things are since the site will never change you should just leave.
Kaze Ookami
I'm using my Mule to collect extra gifts for friends who can't be online during this event for whatever reasons. I love collecting all the items and usually end up giving away any extra I get.
Thats nice of you.
I'm using mule for my mules of coarse..and some money. My mulesbeen wearing nothing for the past six months.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff