Welcome to Gaia! ::

OK, when this layout first came out people(including me) claimed it was making them nauseous. The colors and lines produced a spiral effect, which caused at least me to become sick. I LOVE gaia. wait, no, I LOVE the forums. But this layout STILL makes me sick. I have to really limit my time, and so I miss a lot of the people, USERS OF GAIA, who made it such a great place. Since Beta is coming, could someone let the admins know, that this layered style doesn't bode well with some members of the Gaian community. Hopefully by the time I get finished with this, the caroling threads will be gone, but if not, heres a break from them.

I am a gaian user since October 7th 2003. Look me up if you want to, Deandriea.

I hope I wont have to continue to lose my train of thought because I had to take a break, but, who knows, thats what feedback is for.
I liked the old one better too, but I doubt they'll be changing it again any time soon.

The whole profile system really bugs me the most.
[ddrfreek]
I liked the old one better too, but I doubt they'll be changing it again any time soon.

The whole profile system really bugs me the most.

I dislike not being able to view all of my inventory at once while getting dressed. 3nodding
*wants more responses*
Scrap the whole thing and start over.
Actually, once I got used to the new stuff, I've liked it better. I'm sorry it makes you sick, though. Maybe they should tone down the colors?
Yeah I liked the old one better but hey, they can't satisfy everyone ;3

If it makes you sick then adjust your monitor >__>;;

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Not sure what you're talking about. ^^; The graphics all look like solids or smooth gradients to me. I see no "spiral effects" being created by anything on the page. Is it just your monitor or resolution or something, perhaps?

Festive Celebrator

To tell you the truth, when it firts changed, it took me a while to get used to it but now I hardly remember the old layout sweatdrop

Anyway, I hope the admins take your concern into consideration for beta. 3nodding
Meriko
Not sure what you're talking about. ^^; The graphics all look like solids or smooth gradients to me. I see no "spiral effects" being created by anything on the page. Is it just your monitor or resolution or something, perhaps?
layered is more the word. like..User Image

only the whole site
O.o you don't have the plain blue on white like everyone else? if not, there's something wrong....

it would be nice if we could select from multiple layouts, but that would probably be a mammoth size project.
Woah. I never really noticed how the screen looked like that, but you're right. It doesn't make me sick though.

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Meiriona
Meriko
layered is more the word. like..User Image

only the whole site

o_O; Holy crap. That would make me sick too. But nothing on the site looks layered to me at all, so...it might be your monitor or graphics card or something like that on your computer's side, and not Gaia's fault.
Meriko

Same here. I don't know what they're talking about, but the layout looks exactly the same as when I first joined, so either I'm not getting the new layout or all these people have been gone for a really long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff