Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I fouled up or something. Okay, I just made a 30.00 donation. Got the Paypal recepit and everything, however, the items did not turn up in my inventory like they usually do. Is the site being slow, or do I think I really did mess up some how...I don't think I told the payment that it was coming from my Gaian SN...>_<! Could this be fixed? I have the receipt, like I stated before.

*checks inventory again*

Still nothing. I'm missing 12 Nov donation letters, please.
I donated and have not yet received my items also. I guess there's some lag. We'll just have to wait it out, I suppose. Many people are having the same problems... I hope I don't get next months donation item. stare
it's just lag, give it a while and you should have your letters. 3nodding
Still nothing here...was this an error on my part?
no i havent gotten my letters yet either...
Its just lag, and if you can prove you donated in November, then you can still get this month's donation item if they take that long to fix it o_o
This happend to me with The October Letter, I just fill the Feedback form and reseived the letter in a week or so
i cant even donate, the reinhart server is down and when i click pay i always get timed out.
Nothing, still nothing. So annoying.
i donated a couple days ago and still havent received my letters crying . we should get them soon though. the sites having lots of problems so they're probably really busy with that right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff