Welcome to Gaia! ::

well. the subject says it all. I donated 5 billion to the kicksart d party and got the items. but I didn't get the achievement I was supposed to, This happening to anyone else? I'm beginning to feel like I'm cursed... crying

Relentless Glitch

Have you waited about an hour or more after donating? It did say there is some lag expected.
It's been two days

Dalia Royce
Have you waited about an hour or more after donating? It did say there is some lag expected.

Self-sustaining Simp

Donating another 1 gold(1g) might trigger the achievements, try it(just once, you don't want to waste your gold if it doesn't work) and give it a couple of hours to kick in.

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
It's been two days more me as well, and still no achievement.

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You're not alone. It's the same for me. Then again, my items had to be manually granted by Staff. I'll try what idleRAT suggested.
what was suggested?

Mister Noh Bahdi
You're not alone. It's the same for me. Then again, my items had to be manually granted by Staff. I'll try what idleRAT suggested.

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SamaObito
what was suggested?

Mister Noh Bahdi

Quote:
Donating another 1 gold(1g) might trigger the achievements, try it(just once, you don't want to waste your gold if it doesn't work) and give it a couple of hours to kick in.

^ That. I tried it, but it didn't work.

Weiss-san's Boyfriend

Ghostly Ghost

44,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
This happened to me too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff