Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Angel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does the Lucky Chest still grant Fortune Eggs?

Additionally, is it still possible to get Bunny/Chicky Slippers from the Egg's Victory? User Image
This is the first (and only) Chance Item to give Gaians a chance to win Bunny or Chicky Slippers,
though winning results in the slippers being soulbound, meaning it can not be sold or traded to other Users.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I can only imagine they still would, very rare chances though. Although the only person with an answer would probably be a developer no? I'm really out of the loop when it comes to politics/business.

I'm aware this isn't a discussion thread, but personally I loved the Fortune eggs. They were my first experience with rig items(I think they were the first?). I remember failing many level 4s just to get Oni Set. And now they're available in the market for about 1/10th the price it cost to get them D:

/spam

Lucky Angel

Well... ninja

Lucky Angel

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
II Pomy II
ninja
If you enter your aquarium the 2nd time in more than one session, the lucky chest appears. You need a key to open it, but in the list of items available, they still have the fortune egg listed as one of the possibilities that you can win.

Actually just saw it yesterday when I went in for the second time to replace a fish that had "gone to that great fishbowl in the sky" whee How often they grant it over the other items, that I don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff