Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hello! I didn't participate very actively in the Fluff event, so I still have 4 Virtual Piggy Fluff Foods. I can't get rid of them because they're soulbound, but they're just extra items that I'd very much like to get rid of. Is there a way to remove soulbound objects, or can I ask a mod to do it for me? Thanks!

Shameless Wench

Nintendraw
Hello! I didn't participate very actively in the Fluff event, so I still have 4 Virtual Piggy Fluff Foods. I can't get rid of them because they're soulbound, but they're just extra items that I'd very much like to get rid of. Is there a way to remove soulbound objects, or can I ask a mod to do it for me? Thanks!

Not really, no. Soulbound items are pretty much stuck in your inventory once you get them.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
snufflypoo
Nintendraw
Not really, no. Soulbound items are pretty much stuck in your inventory once you get them.
Laaame. I was hoping there was a way out... Maybe a mod could remove them?

Shameless Wench

Nintendraw
snufflypoo
Nintendraw
Laaame. I was hoping there was a way out... Maybe a mod could remove them?

You could ask, but I think it's doubtful.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
countess kinoko
mcm
caeli
Maybe this'll work? I have four soulbound event items that I want to but can't remove from my inventory. I also made a thread some time ago about being unable to sell outfits over 2.6ish billion, but I haven't tried again in a while and so don't know if that issue was resolved. What can be done about these? Thanks!

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Nintendraw
countess kinoko
mcm
caeli
Maybe this'll work? I have four soulbound event items that I want to but can't remove from my inventory. I also made a thread some time ago about being unable to sell outfits over 2.6ish billion, but I haven't tried again in a while and so don't know if that issue was resolved. What can be done about these? Thanks!

Regular mods like myself cannot remove the tickets for you, we only handle TOS violations and other forms of reports. Paid staff handles tickets so you can file a ticket and ask the paid staff to have the items removed. Be aware that the ticket runs on a first come first served basis and it may take a while for someone to get to your ticket as there are other users ahead of you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff