Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Bunny

20,565 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Um, I just recieved 750,000 snowflake charms in Daily Chance. Is that supposed to happen?
Wow. Did it reflect in your actual count in your inventory? Could be a totally rarE prize.
You may want to talk to a staff member about that (file an issues with items/gold ticket probably)

Celestial Bunny

20,565 Points
Janine Melnitz
Wow. Did it reflect in your actual count in your inventory? Could be a totally rarE prize.
It did! But I'm kinda afraid to use them. sweatdrop
ayekachi
Janine Melnitz
I doubt you'd be punished, but it would be a good idea to post about it in the Bug Report forum so the developers can check their codes.

Celestial Bunny

20,565 Points
Janine Melnitz
ayekachi
Janine Melnitz
I doubt you'd be punished, but it would be a good idea to post about it in the Bug Report forum so the developers can check their codes.
I'll try that. Thanks!

Dulcet Bard

13,640 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
I got the same thing, so, off to the bug forum... eek

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
I am just stopping by to strongly recommend that no one use these snowflake charms until instructed otherwise by Gaia staff. If this is a glitch, abusing it by spending the charms is not permitted.

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Valenas
I am just stopping by to strongly recommend that no one use these snowflake charms until instructed otherwise by Gaia staff. If this is a glitch, abusing it by spending the charms is not permitted.

what if items were bought BEFORE KNOWING ABOUT A GLITCH in a total of 50..charms . is that a big amount to be hurt for!?!

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
yummycupcakessparkles
Valenas

what if items were bought BEFORE KNOWING ABOUT A GLITCH in a total of 50..charms . is that a big amount to be hurt for!?!
Just hold on to the items for now.

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Valenas
yummycupcakessparkles
Valenas

Just hold on to the items for now.

ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas