http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/2108
It's not in mp anymore,what happened?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Your topic is very confusing so it's not very easy for us to help you yet.

Your topic is posted saying it's about Custom Cut 4th gen, but the link you provided is for the Market listing of the SuperStar Blue Stripe Helmet.

Can you please explain to us in a bit more detail what has happened, what item you intended to ask about, and what help you are looking for with the situation? That will help us help you faster 3nodding

Fashionable Millionaire

Geminai Mistario
Your topic is very confusing so it's not very easy for us to help you yet.

Your topic is posted saying it's about Custom Cut 4th gen, but the link you provided is for the Market listing of the SuperStar Blue Stripe Helmet.

Can you please explain to us in a bit more detail what has happened, what item you intended to ask about, and what help you are looking for with the situation? That will help us help you faster 3nodding

I was trying to sell custom cut but the link is wrong,even there is no custom cut 4th gen in search!
Its gone

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Exudia
Try here: www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/vendlog/33231425 (I cannot view it because it is not my User ID. This should be the vend log for your User ID. If it doesn't work, go to your market shop and at the bottom left there should be a link under your avatar that says "Store Log" wink

Do you see the item in your log? If so, what does it say about it... was it sold? Canceled? or does it say the last thing about it was it was listed? (If it was set to expire by now, it's possible the marketplace is lagging in returning your item)

If you JUST listed it and it's in your store but not in the market search, it's possible that the marketplace servers are lagging again and you may not see your item listed right away, though it's there. (I currently don't see it in your store itself, so I don't think that's it)

Fashionable Millionaire

Geminai Mistario
Exudia
Try here: www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/vendlog/33231425 (I cannot view it because it is not my User ID. This should be the vend log for your User ID. If it doesn't work, go to your market shop and at the bottom left there should be a link under your avatar that says "Store Log" wink

Do you see the item in your log? If so, what does it say about it... was it sold? Canceled? or does it say the last thing about it was it was listed? (If it was set to expire by now, it's possible the marketplace is lagging in returning your item)

If you JUST listed it and it's in your store but not in the market search, it's possible that the marketplace servers are lagging again and you may not see your item listed right away, though it's there. (I currently don't see it in your store itself, so I don't think that's it)

Oh i hardly found it because the picture of the item is different
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10013733/
Ca you see? Its not the cut picture
I think gaia got hacked again crying

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I see it just fine but I do not see your listing.

If you are not seeing the scissors, clear your browser's cache. If you fill your cache, weird things start to happen where images get inserted where they don't belong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff