Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay so upon coming back to gaia ive noticed this new Tier event above the cash tree. Ive currenty spent the last 100 cash i had left, just to notice it only docked off that 100. Ive spent alot of real money for gaia cash prior to this event. I wont recieve credit for anything ive spent before this will i? :/
In all honest opinions i find it fair to grant each member the amount theyve spent over the years, as a thank you to the veteran members such as myself. Just a thought. razz

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

420Hero_Baked4Ever
Okay so upon coming back to gaia ive noticed this new Tier event above the cash tree. Ive currenty spent the last 100 cash i had left, just to notice it only docked off that 100. Ive spent alot of real money for gaia cash prior to this event. I wont recieve credit for anything ive spent before this will i? :/
No, of course not
That's like a store running a sale and if you spend 10 dollars you get a voucher for something
They're not going to give it to everyone who's ever spent 10 dollars

You only get GC credited towards tiers for GC you've spent during the event

Relentless Glitch

Gaia rewards loyalty in different ways, but this is a money making venture for them and, therefore, an incentive to keep buying. This is a business and they need to keep selling things to keep afloat. These tiers have been around for several months and they are to encourage continued spending rather than past spending.
To have a top market item for 99999 Gcash, the "win" package. I just checked the price. 100000 coins is 1000 DOLLARS, on sale for 700. You cant be serious to expect people to pay this, if they cant give back to the community once in awhile. So if i was to spend this thousand dollars for one package, and then in the future to have another event such as this and not have it count? You gotta hit your head pretty damn hard to think that makes sense.

Spoiled Pandahime

420Hero_Baked4Ever
To have a top market item for 99999 Gcash, the "win" package. I just checked the price. 100000 coins is 1000 DOLLARS, on sale for 700. You cant be serious to expect people to pay this, if they cant give back to the community once in awhile.
People have bought it before, but check what's inside it
A lot of good items
No one is forcing users to buy it, and actually they have given back
Recently they donated to charities and such

This whole tier event is giving back as well. When you buy GC, you're given the chance to spend it on an item you want AND get items free from the tiers

Relentless Glitch

420Hero_Baked4Ever
To have a top market item for 99999 Gcash, the "win" package. I just checked the price. 100000 coins is 1000 DOLLARS, on sale for 700. You cant be serious to expect people to pay this, if they cant give back to the community once in awhile.

You've certainly been gone for quite a long time.
You missed the time they asked for $20k for a single item. $1k is actually easy for some members and they have repeatedly bought items like that bundle, angelic halos, custom boxes, among other things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I spent enough money because i love this game, but thats not logical. No game is worth 1000 dollars, its a pass-time, surcingle, fun activity. Spending that kind of money is pointless. Some peoples rent is that much. Asking far too much of the community to spend that money on that kind of stuff. I guess im one of the smart ones for not spending that much, no amount of spending money on this will benefit me in the real world, unless i emerse myself in this game 24/7 its a waste of money, and if i do emerse myself, its a waste of my life where i could be doing something productive.

Spoiled Pandahime

420Hero_Baked4Ever
I spent enough money because i love this game, but thats not logical. No game is worth 1000 dollars, its a pass-time, surcingle, fun activity. Spending that kind of money is pointless. Some peoples rent is that much. Asking far too much of the community to spend that money on that kind of stuff. I guess im one of the smart ones for not spending that much, no amount of spending money on this will benefit me in the real world, unless i emerse myself in this game 24/7 its a waste of money, and if i do emerse myself, its a waste of my life where i could be doing something productive.
It's not mandatory to spend real money to get the items, but people have bought them for that price
People spend money on what they do a lot. But in the end it's the single users choice to drop that much money
It's what they decided to value all of those items at and put them in a bundle

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
I don't know about anyone else but I can't even view the total amount right now. I don't know if the site is going nuts, since all the other webpages work for me. I can't seem to see most images.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff