Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Smoker

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've been trying for an hour to edit my profile background with CSS, but nothing seems to be working. This is the code I was trying:

body {
background-color: #050305;
background-image: url("http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/xYuu-chan/46659964_p2_master1200-Copy_zps7a1118ac.jpg")
background-position: top right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-size: contain;
}

I want to have a background image right justified and scaled to fit the height of the page, non-tiled and static, on top of a solid color. If anyone can help, that'd be swell :3 Thanks!

Beloved Darling

Miss Yuu-chan
I've been trying for an hour to edit my profile background with CSS, but nothing seems to be working. This is the code I was trying:

body {
background-color: #050305;
background-image: url("http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/xYuu-chan/46659964_p2_master1200-Copy_zps7a1118ac.jpg")
background-position: top right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: fixed;
background-size: contain;
}

I want to have a background image right justified and scaled to fit the height of the page, non-tiled and static, on top of a solid color. If anyone can help, that'd be swell :3 Thanks!

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´нєℓℓσ тнєяє♥User Image

I think all of that code could work just fine as long as you do the same for html. In front of "body," just put "html" so that it says "html, body {...}" and that should do it.

Pretty picture, btw.

User Image`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Lavish Smoker

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Confelicity

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´нєℓℓσ тнєяє♥User Image

I think all of that code could work just fine as long as you do the same for html. In front of "body," just put "html" so that it says "html, body {...}" and that should do it.

Pretty picture, btw.

User Image`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

It appears to work now. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out