Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
ok so i saw this cross stich contest and u have to submit a design on the template so i clicked the template and it only zooms the figures and it wants me to draw on them but i cant figure out how. i read the rules and i still cant do it. and theres a fee of 10,000 gold and im not rich and dont want to waste my money so does any one know how this thing works?

Malevolent Gaian

The template is actually provided to you as an image to draw on top of using a graphic design program of your choice, or to print it out and draw on it by hand and scan it in for submission. There are no built in designing/editing tools provided to take part in the contest.

Shirtless Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones
The template is actually provided to you as an image to draw on top of using a graphic design program of your choice, or to print it out and draw on it by hand and scan it in for submission. There are no built in designing/editing tools provided to take part in the contest.
so i guess i cant do it cause i dont have a printer and my paint app wont let me copy/paste things to it sad

Malevolent Gaian

kitty sprite
Mashed Potato Jones
so i guess i cant do it cause i dont have a printer and my paint app wont let me copy/paste things to it sad

Instead of copy pasting, try right clicking the template and saving it to your Pictures. Then in your desired application, you can then go to open the file itself, rather than pasting it into an already open canvas. Just be sure to always save it as a new file, so you don't overrite your base template and have to go about downloading another copy.

Shirtless Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones
kitty sprite
Mashed Potato Jones

Instead of copy pasting, try right clicking the template and saving it to your Pictures. Then in your desired application, you can then go to open the file itself, rather than pasting it into an already open canvas. Just be sure to always save it as a new file, so you don't overrite your base template and have to go about downloading another copy.
oh thx i know a website to upload pics and edit them (i cant bleive that i didnt think of that) THX ALOT

Shirtless Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones
so could i submit somthing like this?

Malevolent Gaian

kitty sprite
Mashed Potato Jones

You can submit any design you wish, so long as it follows the rules and guidelines of the contest, and you have the 10,000g to put forward for the entry fee for the submission.

Shirtless Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
Mashed Potato Jones
kitty sprite
Mashed Potato Jones

You can submit any design you wish, so long as it follows the rules and guidelines of the contest, and you have the 10,000g to put forward for the entry fee for the submission.
kk thx for the help emotion_hug

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Xx mhegan xX
@kitty sprite... uhhhm,, i'm new to this,, what if i don't have a scanner?? sweatdrop not really good at this,,sorry hihi
If you do not have a scanner and want to draw the design on by hand then I suggest you either find a scanner you could use or take a picture of it and upload the picture.

If you do it on your computer (in paint or some other program or website) then you do not need a scanner.

Shirtless Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
Xx mhegan xX
@kitty sprite... uhhhm,, i'm new to this,, what if i don't have a scanner?? sweatdrop not really good at this,,sorry hihi
do what i do and go to a edit photo website. click here to get started

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces