Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

Okay so...

On Firefox:
- I can't go to my Aquarium Tank otherwise it freezes and I have to close the Tab or Browser.
- I can play BootyGrab and other flash games (Towns, zOMG, Cards, etc) just fine.

On Chrome:
- I can't play BootyGrab and other flash games without having bad lag issues.
- I can go to my Aquarium and it works just fine.

(Don't even ask about Safari, it takes several minutes to load a single page.)

I really don't understand this. Any ideas what's up?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
you need to update your flash drives and shock wave and adobe programing a bit and update your browser to the latest soft ware
A probably cause and solution.

carbonphyber
Aquarium Issues Explained
If you use "SocialVibe" (one of our offers partners), they have less-than-desirable coding which, over time, will make {aquarium, avatars and images, styles, scripts, and some entire pages} unusable.

If you've encountered this, you might have noticed that clearing your cookies (specifically the "__socialvibe__cache" cookie under "gaiaonline.com" wink . This cookie appears to grow over time -- so the more offers you use, the more likely you are to see broken features/pages as a result.
While we attempt to get SocialVibe to change their ways, the temporary solutions are:
  • clear all of your cookies (which will likely log you out of most/all websites)
  • to clear this specific cookie (which requires a few more steps)
  • you may simply use another browser, but this will only buy you a little time until that other browser's cookies fill up.

Dangerous Hunter

WingedangelGargoyle

I can double check but it always says everything is up to date (though I should check shock wave I don't think I have). Thank you very much for responding.

UNSUB

Ah thank you very much, I'll be sure to clear my cookies out. Hopefully I'll find a fix for this.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
welcome good luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers