Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I hope I put this topic in the right spot.
I know it's still relatively new, but I donated 75mil to Torii's Gateway. I got the new titles, but I never received the halo I was supposed to get. Am I missing something? Or does it take a while to go through? I'm confused. : Any help would be greatly appreciated.
For 75mil you would have gotten the purple Animal halo (item list is backwards and has human before animal); the human one is 175mil.

And this is indeed a good forum for asking such questions.
I suspect lag indeed. It does look like you qualified for the halo at 75M. Crazy list.

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
For 75mil you would have gotten the purple Animal halo (item list is backwards and has human before animal); the human one is 175mil.

Really? But I should still be able to see it in my inventory, right? Even if it is an animal item?

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ohhh. I found it. Thanks guys! (:
Maternal Muffin
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Really? But I should still be able to see it in my inventory, right? Even if it is an animal item?

In your regular inventory page yes, in your customize avatar page, only if you switch to one of the animal bases.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff