Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

Will you help? :)

Sure, I'll try! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, just looking... 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Hi everyone!

So I was checking out tek-tek since I have not been on Gaia for a reaaally long time, (and wow, everything is like worth billions now! eek ) well anyway, I found a hairstyle that i liked. It was called "Dark Princess Merina Hair" but it had (with SC agape) right next to it. Does that mean I have to buy that "SC agape" item as well? Is it technically 2 items?

And can I use any of the "Agape" items to get the hairstyle I want?
Thanks in advance!

Valiant Jackling

On tektek "Agape" refers to the scissor pose in the Saint Ciel: Agape item, yes. The scissors cuts most long hairs to be short (with a few exceptions where they'll alter the hair in another fashion).

The "Agape's Cut" item does the exact same thing as the scissor pose in Saint Ciel: Agape.

Another hair altering item, which sometimes does the same thing as Agape but more often does something a little different, is the hair-clip pose in any of the "Sketchbook" items (ex: A's sketchbook, etc).

Greedy Drake

AznBuNNiee
Hi everyone!

So I was checking out tek-tek since I have not been on Gaia for a reaaally long time, (and wow, everything is like worth billions now! eek ) well anyway, I found a hairstyle that i liked. It was called "Dark Princess Merina Hair" but it had (with SC agape) right next to it. Does that mean I have to buy that "SC agape" item as well? Is it technically 2 items?

And can I use any of the "Agape" items to get the hairstyle I want?
Thanks in advance!

Yes you have to buy a second item, Sainte Ciel: Agape. It cuts hairs. Its the only Saint Ciel that cuts hair. You can buy the ciel scissors, but they cost more so its not worth it.

The sketchbook items cut hair with their hairpins pose, they usually look very similar to agape. A's Sketchbook is currently the cheapest sketchbook btw

edit well darn someone finished writing an answer before me :p
Oh I see...
Thanks so much Erailea and Jinglybell!! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out