Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: KO 200
its now been 7 months since i filed it and it still says open i contacted a mod and they said it was in the que what dooes that mean it is still showing it as open.

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
a queue is the same thing as waiting in line. you have to wait your turn.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Morbid Obesity
even though its been 7 months i thought it said a response normally in 14 days is there any way to find out what part of the "line" i am in? im very patient i just get antsy not nowing things

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
foxettes
Morbid Obesity
even though its been 7 months i thought it said a response normally in 14 days is there any way to find out what part of the "line" i am in? im very patient i just get antsy not nowing things
you COULD try a mod, but i'm pretty sure they won't be able to tell you that. they deal with tickets on a first-come first-serve basis, and more complex cases take longer... so even if you're 5th or 6th in line, if the cases before you take a lot of time, there's nothing you can do. you have to be patient.

when did you contact a mod to ask if it was still open or not? if it's been over a month you can try contacting them again... but i doubt you'll get anything except the same response of wait-your-turn.

Hallowed Fox

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
Morbid Obesity
foxettes
Morbid Obesity
you COULD try a mod, but i'm pretty sure they won't be able to tell you that. they deal with tickets on a first-come first-serve basis, and more complex cases take longer... so even if you're 5th or 6th in line, if the cases before you take a lot of time, there's nothing you can do. you have to be patient.

when did you contact a mod to ask if it was still open or not? if it's been over a month you can try contacting them again... but i doubt you'll get anything except the same response of wait-your-turn.
angelfromdown-under
foxettes
angelfromdown-under
foxettes
it was to appeal a ban when will it have a solution?

Can i have your ticket number? and ill look it up.

did you get a chance to look at my ticket =D

Ok its still in que and will be handled eventually ^_^

angelfromdown-under
foxettes
angelfromdown-under
foxettes
it was to appeal a ban when will it have a solution?

Can i have your ticket number? and ill look it up.

5630-10190853 by the way your avatar is amazing =D

My apologies hun, after searching my inbox i found this PM, it apparently didnt notify me about it, and as it had fallen off the first page of my inbox i didnt see it xP
There isnt anyone i can poke online right now (mods dont handle tickets but we can find out info) but you have my word i will look into it first thing and get back to you ^_^

these are the 2 important messages i have got from it and that was last month. ill try to continue being patient though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff