Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
i was just kinda disappointed that is all that people could not get pass the bad item neutral

Big Noob

I'm not sure I am understanding your issue? Are you having a hard time finding people selling the item?

Self-sustaining Simp

So the problem is that you bought an item from the cash shop to sell for gold and it's not selling? If so, there's nothing they can/will do about that, they don't make any guarantees about being able to sell on any items you buy for profit. You can try posting it in the exchange forum, it's likely to sell quicker, but people won't pay as much for it.

For future reference, it's best to check the mp for prices and watch them for a while to see how they're selling. If the same listings stay up for a long time and they're not items that are incredibly likely to be popular(re-releases/recolours of popular items, etc.), it's often not worth buying them to sell on. Chance items/RiGs usually sell pretty quickly, but don't always give you the best profit.

Big Noob

idleRAT
So the problem is that you bought an item from the cash shop to sell for gold and it's not selling? If so, there's nothing they can/will do about that, they don't make any guarantees about being able to sell on any items you buy for profit. You can try posting it in the exchange forum, it's likely to sell quicker, but people won't pay as much for it.

For future reference, it's best to check the mp for prices and watch them for a while to see how they're selling. If the same listings stay up for a long time and they're not items that are incredibly likely to be popular(re-releases/recolours of popular items, etc.), it's often not worth buying them to sell on. Chance items/RiGs usually sell pretty quickly, but don't always give you the best profit.

Thanks for that. I was not exactly sure what he was saying.

Wheezing Plague

Suck it up. It's annoying when items don't sell but that's no ones fault.

Let it sin on your inventory for a while and hope it becomes popular later on.

Wheezing Plague

Blunterlist
Skyllaeh
Suck it up. It's annoying when items don't sell but that's no ones fault.

Let it sin on your inventory for a while and hope it becomes popular later on.

i assume your states? I live in canada and it is ridculous i have to pay more than someone in states so how is that fair? and i cant even access neko store confused

1) Everyone can access Neko Store now. They changed it. They've also changed the items in the Mecha Neko. It's not full of old items for a low amount of GCash.
2) I'm from Europe. I pay a lot for GCash when I get it, compared to Americans 3nodding

Don't assume things.

Wheezing Plague

Blunterlist

i did not even know xD sorry but gaia does not keep many posted when most of annoucements is only about buying Gcash rofl and thank you for letting me know biggrin

Yeah, it's hard to keep track of Gaia, with their 13235i346364 announcements a day. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff